STORAGE & DISTRIBUTION
Our Gold Standards and Principles run through every part of our warehousing and logistics process, with customer satisfaction made a priority though each and every step of the way.
Our Storage Facilities
At V2M Pharma, our storage facilities are MHRA and GDP approved. This accreditation covers our ambient, chilled and temperature-controlled storage. Not only is our facility an integrated storage, fulfilment and distribution hub, it also uses smart online tools to ensure smooth and swift logistics and warehousing processes.
Our facilities enable the swift pick and pack of pharmaceuticals and PPE products, as well as the sophisticated e-fulfilment of products and full SKU tracking. All of our vehicles are temperature controlled and monitored.
Our Main Hub
Our main storage, fulfilment and distribution hub is located in Birmingham, UK. This hub is comprised of 61,000 square foot of temperature monitored warehouse space, housing 8,000 pallet positions covered by a large team of experienced personnel.
Our hub is MHRA approved and HM Customs authorised, allowing us break down and build ULD’s in our own facility. Security is a major priority at V2M Pharma, so we ensure access is restricted only to authorised personnel, utilising security tools and technology to maintain this level of safety.
- MHRA GDP approved ambient, chilled, temperature-controlled storage.
- Integrated storage, fulfilment & distribution facility; using professional online tools.
- Regular deliveries of B2B & B2C products worldwide.
- Pick & pack pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals cosmeceuticals, PPE and associated CBD products.
- E-fulfilment of products including full SKU tracking.
- Transport and distribution.
- Temperature-controlled and monitored vehicles.
At V2M, our commitment to quality extends to each and every part of our processes. As well as our main hub, all of our warehouses are GDP certified. We have warehouses in the following areas in the UK:
- East Midlands
- Milton Keynes
All steps necessary to distribute to Gold Standard Principles:
- All products are from bonafide sources.
- All products are accompanied by the necessary documentation e.g. Wholesale Dealer’s Authorisation/Manufacturer’s or Importer’s Licence/Manufacturer’s Authorisation as applicable.
- All products are received in accordance with the stated Good Distribution Practice (GDP) requirements.
- All products are stored in accordance with the stated GDP requirements.
- All products comply with First Expiry First Out (FEFO) rules.
- All products are distributed in accordance with the stated GDP requirements.
- All products have accompanying full records of every transaction – records that are then kept for a statutory period.
Our Quality Management System (QMS) incorporates risk-based principles to create a consistent approach to quality. We ensure strict compliance to Good Distribution Practice (GDP) requirements.
Fully Vetted & TrainedStaff
The safe distribution of products is the responsibility of V2M Pharma. Our company has highly competent personnel to carry out all the tasks we are responsible for.
Premises & Equipment Validation
Our secure premises are spacious and capable of maintaining the required store conditions for medicinal products.
RobustDocumentation & KYC
Proper, well-written documentation forms are a key part of a company’s quality system and is the responsibility of all personnel, including the senior management team. Our compliance team are trained in ‘client-on-boarding and KYC.
Data Logged and GPSTracked
As your supply partner, it is our responsibility to protect your products against breakage, adulteration and theft; as well as ensuring temperature conditions are maintained and their quality isn’t compromised.
Complaints, Return &Recalls
The Quality Management System ensures that complaints, returns, suspected falsified product reports and product recalls are documented and handled using a consistent approach to protect all parties involved.
Company No: 05634003
Company No: 11490199
Company No: 07453820